The VisuALL S VRP System leverages innovative technology and proprietary software, it performs several eye tests without the need for special patient prep (i.e. eye patching) or environmental conditions (dark room). The VisuALL S’s portability, small form factor, automation and ambient control increase office productivity and revenue by allowing multiple patient tests at the same time. The VisuALL S was clinically validated by one of the top eye hospitals in the US.
Annie, the AI-based virtual assistant, leverages machine learning to educate patients and monitor tests. With an ability to speak more than 30 languages, Annie can help enhance the patient experience in your practice. Valuable technician time can be freed up, allowing for greater efficiency.
- Automation – A single technician can test several patients simultaneously.
- Comfort & Ergonomic Design – Patients can be tested in virtually any position.
- Portability – The small, lightweight VisuALL can be easily transported from patient to patient and to remote sites, i.e. nursing homes.
- Ambient Control – The test to be performed in any office location, regardless of illumination.
The VisuALL S is a platform and not a single test device. The power of the platform is only growing as more and more capabilities are being added. Today, the VisuALL S includes the following tests:
- Visual Field
- All common protocols e.g. 24-2, 10-2, 30-2, etc.
- Testing time is about 3 minutes for threshold and 45 seconds for screening
- 24-2c protocol which combines 24-2 and key 10-2 locations
- Visual Acuity (near and far acuity)
- Color Vision (D-15)
- Pediatrics Visual Field
- Contrast Sensitivity
- LCVA (Low Contrast Visual Acuity)