The Topcon SL-D701 incorporates four filters which can be selected; a cobalt filter, red-free filter, neutral densityfilter and an amber filter. The amber filter improves the contrast and color of retinal observation. The SL-D701 has 12.5x eyepieces and converging binocular tubes with a parallel magnification body (6x, 10x, 16x, 25x and 40x) for extremely sharp stereoscopic observation. As standalone the joystick trigger button of the Topcon SL-D701 provides an illumination boost for detailed observation.
The LED illumination allows observation under a brighter, homogeneous condition than the conventional halogen illumination. LED illumination ensures consistent color temperature during light intensity adjustment. Due to a shorter LED wavelength easier visualization of details in the anterior chamber and vitreous such as flare and inflammation is obtained.
- Five magnifications: 6x, 10x, 16x, 25x & 40x for daily specialist use
- Halogen or LED illumination optons
- Four filters for enhanced examination
- Digitally ready for use with DC-4 camera attachment
- Accepts the BG-5 background illuminator with infra-red capability for meibography capture and the blue-free filter system for fluorescent observation.
- Microscope type: Galilean
- Magnification: 5-steps by drum rotation (6x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x)
- Eyepiece: 12.5x
- Slit Width: 0 -14mm, can be altered gradually(14mm=circle)
- Slit Length: 1-14mm, can be altered gradually(14mm=circle)
- Filters: Blue filter, Red-Free filter, Amber filter, UV Cut (normal use), IR Cut (normal use), ND filter (13% transmission), exciter filter for slit lamp, barrier filter for slit lamp (standard cobalt blue filter instead of the exciter/barrier filter combination is also available)
- Illumination Lamp: Halogen or LED
- Longitudinal Movement:90mm
- Lateral Movement: 100mm
- Fine Base Movement: 12mm
- Vertical Movement: 30mm
- Chinrest Vertical Movement: 80mm
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz