The Topcon KR-800PA auto kerato-refractometer provides quick and accurate corneal measurements as well as color mapping. It features auto alignment for ease of operation and simultaneous capture of refractive, keratometric, and corneal mapping data to optimize efficiency.
- Corneal mapping function provides a patient's corneal curvature radius and refraction power map. By performing corneal mapping in conjunction with the refraction measurement, it is possible to observe abnormal corneal shape with total refraction.
- Topcon's Rotary Prism Technology allows for unparalleled precision and reliability.This system measures a wider area of the retina while permitting measurements through pupils as small as 2 mm in diameter.
- The 3D auto alignment feature supports ease of use by maintaining XYZ alignment even during small eye movements, providing fast and precise alignment. An operator follows the alignment guidance on the monitor for initial alignment, then 3D auto alignment and measurement start automatically.
- Compact design
- Large touch panel monitor with high visibility
- Simple and intuitive data display
- Easily interfaces to your EMR or CV‑5000 Vision Tester