The 5-in-1 KR‐1W Wavefront Analyzer boasts the combined technologies of wavefront aberration, corneal topography and auto‐refraction. The system features full auto‐alignment, a large color touch screen, onboard evaluation software, wavefront image sequence and simulated visual acuity assessment.
The KR-1W provides you with the ideal tool to diagnose, follow up, and make treatment plans for a broad range of ocular conditions. It can be very effectively used to speed up workflow, improve communication with patients, and to monitor the outcomes of treatment. With the KR-1W, you are able to assess your patients' functional visual performance over time pre/post operatively with unsurpassed reproducibility and reliability.
- 5 functions in 1 device - Auto-refraction, keratometry, aberrometry, topography, and pupillometry
- Multiple maps for overview analysis
- Decision support for cataract and refractive procedures
- Less stress with invisible light measurement at topography
- Easier operation with R/L fully automated measurement and touch panel