The Topcon CT-80 Computerized Tonometer improves efficiency and patient comfort while obtaining highly precise and accurate measurement data
- 30% Faster Interval Time - The CT-80 provides easier and faster operation with the aid of a new alignment bar and an improved air cylinder. The interval between measurements has been reduced by over 30%, so that patients may be examined more comfortably in a shorter period of time.Once the alignment has been completed, the resulting data are automatically measured and displayed.
- Triple Safety Function - The CT-80 features an innovative triple safety function. First, an adjustable safety stopper may be set by the operator. Second, a "too close" display on the monitor guides the user in alignment. Third, an audible warning buzzer informs the operator if the cornea and the instrument are too close
- Dual Sensor System - The Topcon CT-80 takes its original measurement method using two sensors; one for light and one for pressure. When the air puff applanates the cornea a light sensor detects the applanation moment, while at the same time another sensor monitors the internal chamber to obtain the intraocular pressure. This new calculating system allows the operator to obtain highly precise and accurate measurement data without the influence of atmospheric pressure,
altitude or any possible mechanical degradation.
- Built-In Self Check Function - The CT-80 lets the operator know in advance when maintenance is needed. It displays a warning message on the monitor when a lens is dirty, and also which lens it is (the measurement glass or the chamber glass).
- Optional Manual Control - The CT-80 can be operated in a fully manual mode by overriding the automatic measurement setting. The alignment procedure is similar to that used in the automatic mode, however, measurements are not captured automatically. Instead, the system must be activated manually by pushing the joystick trigger. The alignment mark displayed on the monitor will change from a broken box to a solid pattern when proper alignment is achieved.
- Internal Fixation Target - Infrared lighting provides the main illumination for the CT-80: eliminating the need for harsh, bright alignment lighting and increasing patient comfort.
- Built-In Printer - The CT-80 features a built-in printer that provides a hardcopy of all stored IOP data at the touch of a button. Up to three individual measurements plus an averaged value can be printed for each eye from either the automatic or manual mode
|Measurement Range: ||0-60mmHg [0-30mmHg / 0-60mmHg (Selectable)] |
|TV Monitor Screen |
*R/L change-over. . . automatically detected and displayed.
*Up to three measurements of each eye can be displayed and printed out.
|Built-in printer |
|Auto/ Manual (selectable) |
|When the alignment luminous spots are within the inner alignment mark, |
*In Auto Mode: measurement is automatically activated.
*In Manual Mode: alignment will change from a broken box to a solid pattern when proper alignment is achieved, and depressing the switch on the omni-directional joystick activates the measuring cycle.
|When the measurement signal is not strong enough, the IOP value is indicated in ( ) or just ‘ERR’ is displayed. |
Adjustable Safety Stopper:
|Minimum distance between the front of the instrument and the patient can be established in advance. |
|10° C to 40° C |
|44mm (back & forth) / 88mm (left & right) / 28mm (vertically) |
Chinrest Vertical Travel:
|External Output Terminal: ||RS-232C |
|AC 100-120V, 220-240V 50/60 Hz |
|Power Consumption: ||80VA ("Auto-Shut-off": power saving mechanism adopted) |
|Dimensions: ||272 (W) X 505 (D) X 430~458 (H) mm |
|Approx. 1.8kg |