SightChek™ Digital Phoroptor®
The Elements of Refraction.
The all-new SightChek™ Digital Phoroptor® combines technology, simplicity, and value at the core of your exam. SightChek™ is your entry into the efficiency of a digital refraction, and easily adapts to your practice, allowing you to rapidly perform all of the functions of a manual Phoroptor while comfortably seated next to your patient. The Reichert Ultramatic RX Master Phoroptor has been at the heart of your lane for decades, so who else would you trust to provide you with a modern, digital refraction?
**Pictured with ClearChart4 not included
Refractive Measurement Range:
- Sphere Power -28.75D to +27.25 (Step: 0.12D, 0.25D, 0.5D and 1.0D)
- Cylinder Power 0D to ±6D (Step: 0.25D, .5D, 1.0D)
- Axis Adjustment 1° to 180° (Step: 1, 5, 10)
- Cross Cylinder Test ±0.25D, ±.5D, and Split
- Prism 0 to 20 per eye (Step: 0.01, 0.5, 1.0)
- Corneal Vertex Distance 12, 13.75, 15, and 18 mm
- Pupil Distance 45 to 80 mm (Step: 0.5 mm, 1 mm)
- Auxillary Lenses: Open Occluder, Red Maddox Rod, Pinhole, 0.25D Xcyl, 0.50D Xcyl, Red/ Green Filters, Dissociation Prisms, Polarization Filters, Split Cylinder, Retinoscopy Lens, Fixed Cross Cylinder, Close Occluder, Fog Lenses, Cross Hair Lens