Replace your standard alcohol-based hand sanitizer with Pure&Clean®. Pure&Clean® Vision Hand Prep uses a proprietary stable solution of electrolyzed Hypochlorous (HOCl), a naturally occurring molecule that is used in the human body and that is produced by our white blood cells to fight bacteria and inflammation after trauma.
Use in your practice to facilitate hand hygiene and prescribe to all your contact lens patients to prevent infection.
- Non-toxic formula with NO irritants
- Safe for use around the eyes, nose, and mouth
- Highly effective against bacteria and viruses
- Won’t dry out your hands (actually hydrates them!)
- No sting solution for infants and kids
- No need to rinse after use
- Spray on dry flaky skin to improve appearance, texture, and feel of skin
- Also great for immediate care of minor wounds, cuts, burns, and skin irritations
- No antibiotics, steroids or triclosan
- Non-sensitizing and non-irritating to skin
Available in 2 sizes of liquid spray bottles:
- 2 ounce Hand Prep Liquid Spray – 24 count box for resale
- 8 ounce Hand Prep Liquid Spray – 12 count box for your clinic and to resale