Accutome’s PachPen and PachPen Vet are the perfect combination of accuracy, portability and comfort. The superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand, which is a major improvement from other handheld models.The PachPen is also equipped with Accutome’s Digital Signal Analysis which will eliminate non perpendicular measurements on the cornea.
- 65 MHz sampling probe ensures precise measurements.
- IOP correction calculation converts IOP measurements in seconds.
- Superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand.
- Versatility helps to save time and ease you practice demands.
- Gentle touch 2.5 mm diameter probe tip ensures patient comfort.
- Long-lasting lithium battery will last approximately 15,000 readings.
- The PachPen weighs only 3.0 ounces (85 g.)
- Accuracy: +/- 5 Microns
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Dimensions: 7 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Probe Dimensions: 2.5mm diameter
- Probe Sampling: 65 MHz
- Resolution: +/- 1 Micron
- Measurement Range: 300-999 Microns
- Power Source: 3.6 V Lithium Battery