The Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener is a user-friendly portable, handheld device used to easily detect vision issues in patients 6 months of age through adulthood. The Spot Vision Screener uses a 3-foot distance to screen both eyes simultaneously. With a touchscreen display, the user can easily manage patient data and configure vision screening and autorefraction applications.
- Engages children with lights and sounds
- Minimal training required and simple implementation from ease of use
- Readings captured 97% of the time to assist in otherwise difficult patients
- Can export data over WiFi and print wirelessly
- Can also export manually in situations that do not allow for WiFi
- Accurately detects potential indicators of the following vision problems: Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, Anisometropia, Strabismus, Anisocoria
- Includes Welch Allyn VS100 Spot Vision Screener, Carrying Case and 8' U.S. Power Cord