The first thing you’ll notice about the XOMA System is the design – comfortable and practical for both patients and physicians, but still visually striking. These qualities make XOMA a stand out in both functionality and aesthetic. But it’s not all about the looks. XOMA combines convenient patient positioning, simplified instrument delivery and vivid patient education systems into one unit, and has been refined through extensive user testing to enable physicians to deliver better care. XOMA comes in three package offerings, each designed to fit easily in most exam rooms.
- An all-in-one system that integrates with the Haag-Streit BQ slit lamp.
- Design is contemporary and sharp.
- Includes safety features for mechanical chair height adjustment.
- Patient education system is large and located in closer proximity to the patient and physician.
XOMA Crescent Chair
- Full-power tilt chair
- 184° rotation
- Locking armrests
- Low entry height (19.8")
- Hydraulic lift supports up to 500lbs
- Pillow headrest with vertical travel
- Backlit programmable switches
XOMA Control Unit
- Tower mounted refractor arm allows for effortless precise placement of refractor, and ease of storage.
- Slit lamp arm features a vertical travel of 12" and adjusts with a single hand.
- XOMA features an ergonomic tabletop for Haag-Streit BQ slit lamps with chair raise/lower switch incorporated in design.
- Built-in monitor support.
- Three rechargeable wells.
- Eclipse Room Light Control System manages all room lighting, with lighting scenes triggered by instrument moves.
- Slit lamp arm height adjusted by conveniently placed switch on side of slit lamp table.
- Overall height: 89.5""
- Overall width: 57"
- Electrical = 120V, 12 amps, 50/60 HZ.
Optional: 220/230V, 6 amps, 50 HZ.
- Electrical Standard: IEC 60601-1 3rd edition.
Offered in three packages:
- XOMA base unit
- XOMA plus Haag-Streit BQ slit lamp
- XOMA plus Haag-Streit BQ slit lamp and IM900 imaging system
***Does not include slit lamp, monitor, phoroptor, or handheld instruments.