The Used Potec PLM-6100PD measures various kinds of lens such as single focus lenses, double and triple focus lenses, progressive lenses.Pupillary distance (PD) of eyeglasses frame can be measured.Provides a wide range of measuring scope from -25D to +25D and can measure severe myopia lens. It measures from medium refractive lens to ultra-high refractive lens without changing special options.New users can measure easily by applying new GUI, which is convenient and has good visibility.Measuring easily by simple and easy operation through touch screen.High resolution TFT-LCD provides much bright clear measuring environment.
The ergonomic design allows for efficient use of space in a very small optometry room.Designed to easily connect and use with other outside equipment.Measured date can be output by using the internal printer.In the measuring mode, if you do not perform any operation for about 5 minutes, it goes into low power mode.When function is operating, pressing any button makes it returns to measurement mode.
- Sphere Power (SPH) -25 ~ ±25D (0.01/0,12/0.25D Steps)
- Cylinder Power (CYL) 0 ~ ±10D (0.01/0.12/0.25D Steps)
- Axis (AX) 0 ~ 180° (1° Steps)
- ADD 0 ~ ±10D (0.01/0.12/0.25D Steps)
- Prism 0 ~ 7ΔCylinder Mode -,+, MIX Prism Mode Rectangular / Polar Prism
- Interpupillary Distance (PD) model:PLM-6100PD 0 ~ 90mm (0.5mm Steps)
- Marking System Ink Pad
- Interface Ink RS-232C / USB
- Size / Weight 166(W) x 207.5(D) x 412.5(H)mm to 4.1kg 200(W) x 207.5(D) x 412.5(H)mm to 4.2kg(PD)
- Display 5.7inch touch-screen (640 x 480)Printer Internal Printer 58mm.