The Sonomed A/B-Scan Vu-Pad is a portable tablet that delivers exceptional image quality in a wide range of applications, featuring both Ascan and Bscan operation. The high-resolution muti-touch screen is 25% larger than other portable ultrasound devices and allows you to record video and capture crisp images, frame by frame. You may choose the configuration for your practice, UBM, B-Scan, A-Scan, A/B Scan, or A/B Scan/UBM.
A/B Scan features include:
- 10 MHz or 12 MHz Probes with focused tranducers (standard or soft touch)
- Standard or Automatic capture
- 256 ray scan
- Fully adjustable time-varied gain (TVG), baseline, log gain, and exponential gain (e-gain)
- One-click selection of axial or longitudinal scan clock position with eye model confirmation.
- Capture and store 50 frame video clips (up to 20 frames per second)
- Separately save any number of individual frames from video clips as images, complete with annotations.
- Superimpose arbitrary A-scan trace onto images with a single button click
- Unlimited measurements using linear calipers and angle measurement tool
- Microsoft Windows 8 operating system
- Windows compatible Printer
- Lens calculations in 0.25D increments with built-in 1600+ lens database
- Adjustable angle kickstand and Vesa bracket for articulating arm or wall mounting