**This item is only available as part of a refraction package**
The Huvitz HLM-7000 is a full function autolensmeter for the 21st century practice. Eliminate transposition errors or from taking manual readings. The automated process makes taking a reading from any lens a snap. Even progressive lenses form small frames.
- Compact Lens Table - This allows the smallest of frames to be properly positioned for a quick and easy reading
- Intuitive Software - Cool Icon Layout
- Adjustable Titling LCD Screen - The LCD screen can be positioned for easy reading from any angle
- Large Measurement Range - (+)20 to (-)25 diopter power range
- Large Prism Diopter Range - 10 prism diopter
|Customer Reviews||Write a Review|
|This product has not been rated by any customers. Be the first person to write a review of this product.|
If you own this product, please write a review for it. The Review should be helpful to other Shoppers and reflect your own experience with this product.