The Sonomed B-Scan Vu-Pad is a portable tablet that delivers exceptional image quality in a wide range of applications. The high-resolution muti-touch screen is 25% larger than other portable ultrasound devices and allows you to record video and capture crisp images, frame by frame. You may choose the configuration for your practice, UBM, B-Scan, and/or A-Scan.
B-Scan features include:
- 12 or 20 MHz Probes with focused inducers
- 256 ray scan
- Fully adjustable time-varied gain (TVG), baseline, log gain, and exponential gain (e-gain)
- One-click selection of axial or longitudinal scan clock position with eye model confirmation.
- Capture and store 50 frame video clips (up to 20 frames per second)
- Separately save any number of individual frames from video clips as images, complete with annotations.
- Superimpose arbitrary A-scan trace onto images with a single button click
- Unlimited measurements using linear calipers and angle measurement tool
- Microsoft Windows 8 operating system
- Windows compatible Printer
- Adjustable angle kickstand and Vesa bracket for articulating arm or wall mounting