The Haag Streit Octopus 600 perimeter features new Pulsar early detection and standard white-on-white perimetry, with LED technology and touch screen. This instrument is compact sized with simplified perimetry and improved EyeSuite software to streamline operation and provide a range of visual field analyzing.
Octopus 600 features include:
- EyeSuite included in the built-in processor
- Network ready for EMR/Viewing stations
- Early detection and progression analysis in one unit
- Compact design, light weight, and small footprint
- Operates with touch screen or keyboard
- TOP strategy runs Pulsar
- Programs G and 32 (Pulsar) and G, 32, 24-2 (Sap). M and 10-2 (Sap).